Outsourced Lettings Service
As accountants for letting agents, we can help manage your business. We can provide core management for your lettings agency or just provide a few key services to help your business run that little more smoothly. Essentially, we can offer a comprehensive, tailored service meaning you only have to subscribe to the services that you require. You can pick and choose and we’ll provide you with a dedicated account manager to handle your services.
We only hire highly qualified and experienced staff who are detail-orientated to ensure your accounting is all in order and compliant with regulations.
As well as managing your accounting and bookkeeping, we also provide a range of other services that are integral to the everyday functioning of your lettings agency such as performing reconciliations, on-site audits and outsourced client accounting.
How We Help
Protected Deposits Checks
After tenants vacate a property, they can claim late deposit registration for up to 6 years. Our Protected Deposit Check covers all tenant deposits ever registered with deposit protection schemes and identifies those that were registered outside of this period.
Client Money Reconciliation
Our client accounting team can collect rents from tenants, pay landlords, safeguard deposits and provide assurance around client money handling. We will carry out a full account reconciliation and report discrepancies on ledger balances.
Balance and Data Transfers
Our accounting team are experienced at carrying out balance transfers on a wide range of letting software packages including CFP, Jupix and Alto. We can help input client money balances from your old software onto your new provider, with no disruption to your business.
List of services we provide:
- Landlord and tenant communications
- All Client Monies (including collection, allocating, processing, payment and reconciliation)
- Reconciling against rent demands and invoices raised
- Production of detailed daily receipts and payments schedule
- Daily payments to landlords and contractors
- Lodging of tenant deposits and reconciling deposit records
- Tenant onboarding and off-boarding
- Generating landlord statements and remittance advice notices
- Itemised fees and commissions reports
- Comprehensive Tenant Referencing
- Tenancy Agreements and Documents
- Landlord Rent and Legal Expenses Guarantee
- Arrears Reports, managing and chasing
- Tenancy Renewals
- Tax Collection and HMRC Payment
- Management of Deposit, claims and returns
- Management of utility providers and reporting on meter reading
- Floor Plans
- Customer service